Young Living Essential Oils
How does your garden grow?
As gardening season is upon us, here are some tips that might help! Essential Oils are simple, organic options to use in the garden.
For plants infested with insects, use one of the following essential oils. Fill a mist spray bottle with 4 oz. of water, add the essential oils and mist the infested plant. Use as little as possible. Several applications, a few days apart, may be necessary:
- Spearmint: ants, aphids, caterpillars, black flea beetle, gnats, lice, moths, and plant lice.
- Peppermint: ants, aphids, bean beetle, cabbage root fly, caterpillars, black flee beetle, flies, lice, moths, and plant lice.
- Lemongrass: black flea beetle, fleas, mosquitoes, and ticks.
- Tansy: black fly, carrot fly, fleas, flies, greenfly, mosquitoes, and white fly.
- Hyssop: aphids, cabbage root fly, moths, and slugs.
- Thyme: bean beetle, cabbage root fly, cutworm, and ticks.
- Sage: cabbage root fly, cutworm, nematodes, ticks, and white fly.
- Rosemary: cabbage root fly and carrot fly.
- Patchouly: gnats, snails, weevils, and woolly aphids.
- Pine: slugs, snails, and wooly aphids.
- Sandalwood: weevils and wooly aphids.
- Purification: will not only help keep the bugs away, but when applied to a bite or sting, will neutralize the venom. Apply a drop of Purification to wasp, bee, and yellow jacket stings and mosquito bites too.
Read more about Young Living Oils
To learn more about Young Living products, visit:
To order, contact: MaryClare Chiofalo
To take advantage of the Young Living Income
Opportunity, contact: MaryClare Chiofalo
Young Living's exceptional products are helping people live healthier, more balanced lives.